Horses and Dressage

This site is a place for me to talk about horses, dressage and equine products.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A whirlwind life

Wow,
So I just noticed that my last posting was August of 2005. What a bad blogger I am. So much has changed in that time. I had moved to a new job and it turned out to take me in the exact direction I did NOT want to go. They had me leaving on Sunday nights for a trip for the week and not returning until after midnight on Friday. Needless to say it left little time for riding. So the first of November I called it quits. Welcome back to my life.

This new life was all about being with my husband, enjoying our new house that we moved in June of 2005 and of course... riding Dublin. All was not smooth, Dublin was having attitude problems, which came from a very sore body and a poor chiropractor that was not treating him correctly. And now a career change. After several long discussions with my husband and my uncle I decided to make the move to be come a real estate appraiser. So for the first part of this year I have been taking classes and then passing the licensing test. Now I am still trying to find a supervisor.

Now that it is late April things are starting to look up. I might land a job at the end of May (keep your fingers crossed for me). I found the perfect chiropractor and she has "healed" my horse, and the best news... my husband and I are closing on 20 acres of land in a very cute town close to here. So in a couple of years we'll be building our dream farm.

There is more... but I'll start writing that up later. I hope to write more often as I have a little more time now.

Dressage Princess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home